The University of Arkansas is here to help you along your academic journey through a holistic approach to student success that focuses on your academic, social, financial and physical well-being.
- 360 Advising Program: The 360 Program is a centerpiece initiative of the Student Success Center that offers one-on-one support for students’ academic transition, financial planning, social engagement and wellness during their time at the U of A.
- Academic Advising: The Academic Advising Centers in each college help students explore programs of studies, understand academic policies and procedures, select appropriate classes and review their degree audit.
- Campus Resource Centers: A directory of centers on campus for students.
- Career Development Center: The Career Development Center offers services such as career counseling, resume and cover letter reviews, mock jobs and job search assistance to university students.
- Classroom Availability for Remote Access and Study: Classrooms across campus are being made available to students for places to access their remote class or to study between classes.
- Tutoring: Tutoring is offered in more than 100 university courses to help students understand the key foundational concepts to succeed in their area of study.
- University Libraries: University Libraries provides access to information that supports student learning, including the availability of subject area librarians who provide one-on-one assistance to help students with research and resource needs.
- Writing & Communication Studio: The Writing & Communication Studio provides one-on-one tutoring assistance to all students on written materials such as course papers, scholarship essays, personal statements and other application documents.
- Financial Aid: The Office of Financial Aid assists students with financial-related questions and issues and college funding opportunities.
- Get Involved on Campus: The Office of Student Affairs offers countless opportunities to get involved on campus, from volunteering to Greek life to competitive sports.
- Pat Walker Health Center: Pat Walker Health Center Health employs a team of highly qualified health professionals and providers who are passionate about improving and maintaining the overall well-being of the entire U of A community through comprehensive medical care, compassionate mental health care and positive lifestyle education and promotion.
- University Recreation: UREC serves the university community by providing a diverse selection of recreational opportunities and facilities, which are designed to enhance the quality of life for students, faculty and staff.