Meet with a tutor online in a virtual classroom. Go to Razortrack to see the schedule. Once you schedule an online appointment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your appointment with instructions on how to access the virtual classroom.
See the tips below for viewing the tutoring schedule and making an appointment:
- Log into Razortrack
- Select Get tutoring for one of your classes in the Student Dashboard
- Type the course name in the search box and select your course when it pops up
- If your course doesn't pop up, we may not have a tutor for that course. Submit our help form to let us know.
- Click Find a tutor
- View the schedule and make an appointment
By Request Tutoring
Some world languages are available by request. We currently have By Request Tutors available for:
- GERM 1003-4003
- GREK 1003-2013
- ITAL 1003-3003
- LATN 1003-2013
Available for quick questions online, no appointment necessary. Go to our Chat page or to Razortrack to see which tutors are online. Sessions are approximately 20 minutes, but can go longer if demand for tutors is low. If you need more time, your tutor can also transfer you to a full-fledged Online Tutoring session if time allows.
Chat availability varies by course. You can check the schedule to see when a tutor will be available for the course you need.
The courses tutored & chat schedule page is updated at the start each semester and when we have permanent changes to the schedule.
Tutors will be online when they don't have students booked for online appointments, so they may be available outside of posted hours.
If the chat button isn't online at a posted time, it could be that the scheduled tutor has requested time off. Be sure to check the live schedule on Razortrack if the chat button isn't online at a time listed for your class.
UA Tutors at the Student Success Center are students who have excelled in their disciplines and are here to help you excel in yours. Our tutors can help you reinforce what you already know and understand new material through working practice problems, reviewing study strategies, and using their course experience to explain content. We provide tutoring for a wide range of 1000 & 2000 level courses, with coverage in 3000 & 4000 level courses as well. See below for a full list of courses we support.
All UA Tutors complete College Reading & Learning Association (CRLA) Level I Certification training during their first year of tutoring, and we work hard to ensure that all tutors have the tools and resources to assist you to the best of their ability.
Tutoring at the Student Success Center is covered by your tuition, so there is no additional cost to attend a session!
Meet our Tutors
= designates a CRLA Level I Certified Tutor
= designates a Lead Tutor
- Braden Byrum - pursuing a BS in Finance
- Dakota Gottlieb - pursuing a BS in Accounting
- Derek Mitchell - pursuing a BS in Marketing & Supply Chain Management
- Gina Riedell - pursuing a BS in Supply Chain Management
- John Woods - pursuing a BS in Accounting
- Jonathan Goggins - pursuing a BS in Finance
- Lia Smith - pursuing a BS in International Business
- Lindsey Jetton - pursuing a BS in Accounting
- Madison Huskey - pursuing a BS in Finance
- Meredith Wilson - pursuing a BS in Accounting
- Reece Hodgson - pursuing a BS in Accounting and Finance
- Samantha Weber - pursuing a BS in Accounting
Biology, Nursing, & Statistics
- Caroline Withers - pursuing a BS in Nursing
- Hunter Rosson - pursuing a BS in Nursing & Public Health
- Jessica Handley - pursuing a BS in Nursing
- Kayla Simon - pursuing a BS in Public Health
- Margo Leavitt - pursuing a BS in Nursing
- Erin Boyd - pursuing a BS in Biochemistry
- Jared James - pursuing a BS in Biology & Biochemistry
- Kaden Belcher - pursuing a BS in Biological Engineering
- Lawrence Hale - pursuing a BS in Biochemistry
- Suraj Kolluru - pursuing a BS is Biochemistry
- Zharia Harris - pursuing a BS in Biomedical Engineering
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Anna Rumpz - pursuing a BA in International & Global Studies
- Caroline Gschwend - pursuing a BA in Computer Science & Psychology
- Claire Campbell - pursuing a BA in Classical Studies
- Esther Heckmann - pursuing a BS in Management with an Additional Major in German
- Itsumi Nakamura - pursuing a BS in Biology
- Lela Minor - pursuing a BA in Psychology
- Madeline Carroll - pursuing a BS in Biochemistry
Physics & Math
- Amaya Westman-Forbes - pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering
- Apoorva Bisht - pursuing a BS in Physics & Computer Science
- Ashley Lieber - pursuing a BS in Physics
- Barrett Johnson - pursuing a BS in Physics
- Chloe Benton - pursuing a BS in Physics
- Conner Waybright - pursuing a BS in Industrial Engineering
- Jaredan Durbin - pursuing a BS in Physics & Math
- Kaitlin Callies - pursuing a BS in Physics
- Natalie Smith - pursuing a BS in Biomedical Engineering
- Tuan Nguyen - pursuing a BS in Computer Science