Find Your Success
Student Success at the CORD is here to support you with outreach, programs, and resources to help overcome barriers on your path to success from your first day until graduation. Find your success here by engaging with our Academic Initiatives Programs, such as Tutoring, Writing Studio, Supplemental Instruction, and Peer Academic Coaching, and learn more about our first-year programs and courses that can kick-start your academic achievements.
The CORD is your place to find a sense of belonging and develop your own success story.
In the CORD
Departments in the CORD
- Student Success Center
- Academic Integrity & Initiatives
- Career Studio
- Fulbright & CoEHP Advising
- Fulbright Student Success
- Teaching and Faculty Support and Fellows (TFSC)
- Teaching Innovation and Pedagogical Support (TIPS)
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 9pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Starbucks Coffee & The Drove